JAH JAH Foundation Donations and Wish List
JAH JAH Foundation would like to take a moment to thank all our supporters, donors and sponsors for all of your kind hearts and donations. It may take a while, but in some small way we’ll be making things better in Jamaica. Your donation will go to help carry on our medical missions to aid hospitals and schools Jamaica. There’s much work to be done, but the wonderful thing about humanity, is that we pull together when things to need to be done. From the bottom of our heart, we thank you!
We believe this will be a great year and we can make it even better by making a positive impact on the lives of our people in Jamaica. In the spirit of giving, we bridge the gap between Jamaicans at home and abroad and other professional jamaicans who have answered the call to assist various hospitals, basic, primary and high schools in economically challenged areas that have been adversely affected by the recent economic downturn. Lets get started !! For your convenience we have listed a few different gifting options for all our members allowing everyone to participate. This will enable us to get the supplies to Jamaica.
Our most recent mission has provided chairs for Christiana Primary School for their computer Lab and Library.
We would like to extend our deepest thanks and gratitude to Jah Paul for recent donation of walkers. We would also like to thank Janice Wheeler for her invaluable donations of portable catheters for cancer patients at Kingston Public Hospital.
You can also lend a helping hand by donating the following:
- Central line catheters
- Portable M-Turbo Sonosite machine for Kingston Public Hospital Emergency Dept.
- For Port Maria Infirmary, Adult Diapers, walkers and wheelchairs new or used
- EKG machines
- Diagnostic ultrasounds
- Standard X-ray Units
- Portable X-ray Units – including C-Arm X-Rays
- EKG machines
- Ventilator – infant and adult
- Electrosurgical units
- Pulse oximeters
- Anesthesia machines
- Surgical microscopes – basic units
- Hospital beds, tables, lights, wheel chairs, walkers
- Various books for classroom libraries
- Class sets of a particular book
- Curriculum resources that the district cannot or is not willing to pay for
- Paper, Pencils, Pens, Art supplies
- Materials for special projects
- Sporting equipment and supplies